The Indiana Humanities council has elected Terri Jett (pictured) and five others to its board of directors. She serves as associate professor of political science at Butler University.
Other new board members include:
- Dr. Cassandra Bausman, assistant professor and writing center director, Trine University, Angola
- Ms. F. Brooke Dunn, associate, Faegre Baker Daniels, Indianapolis
- Ms. Suzanne M. Light, CEO, Kosciusko County Community Foundation, Warsaw
- Mr. Mark Maassel, president, Indiana Energy Association, Valparaiso
- State Rep. Jerry Torr, national account manager, Near North Title Group, Carmel