The Indiana Humanities has named seven new board members, including Rayvon Fouche (pictured). He serves as professor of American studies at Purdue University.
Additional board members include:
- Edward P. Dallis-Comentale, associate vice provost for arts and humanities and professor of English, Indiana University, Bloomington
- Edward Frantz, chair of the department of history and political science and professor of history, University of Indianapolis, Indianapolis
- Kaie Glick, business development manager, Ice Miller LLP, Columbus
- Marisol Gouveia, director of membership and engagement, Indianapolis Zoo, Indianapolis
- Rabbi Sandy Eisenberg Sasso, director, religion, spirituality, and the arts, IUPUI Arts and Humanities, Carmel
- Cheryl Taylor, president/CEO, Foellinger Foundation, Fort Wayne
Indiana Humanities is a statewide nonprofit that encourages Hoosiers to think, read and talk by participating in humanities programs and activities.