Six companies in Indiana are being recognized for wellness initiatives by a national analytics firm based in Indianapolis. The Healthiest 100 from Healthiest Employer were selected from 800 participants.
Three from Indiana are in the top 20. The top companies were chosen after a year-long series of online assessments from Healthiest Employer. The top 100 represent dozens of metropolitan areas within 40 states.
The company scores applicants through its Healthiest Employers Index, which includes six "critical dimensions" of wellness:
- culture and leadership commitment
- foundational components
- annual planning
- communications and marketing
- programming and interventions
- reporting and analysis
The Hoosier companies on this year’s list are:
- 5. Indiana University Health
- 7. Decatur County Memorial Hospital in Greensburg
- 19. Indianapolis-based Duke Realty Corp (NYSE: DRE)
- 56. Carmel-based CNO Financial Group Inc. (NYSE: CNO)
- 73. Indianapolis-based Conner Insurance Inc.
- 93. Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana Inc. in Princeton
You can connect to the full list and more about the methodology by clicking here.