The Indiana Chamber of Commerce has added more than two dozen members to its board of directors. The additions include executives industries, such as tech, agriculture, manufacturing, law and healthcare.
All of the new members will serve three-year terms that run through the fall of 2020. The only exception is Christian Maslowski, chief executive officer of the Greater Greenwood Chamber of Commerce and new chair of the Indiana Chamber Executives Association, who is serving a one-year term.
"We are proud to welcome these 26 new board members to the Indiana Chamber board," said Kevin Brinegar, CEO of the Indiana Chamber. "We look for them, as proven leaders in business and in their respective communities, to offer their perspectives and experiences on how to continue creating an environment in Indiana where its businesses and citizens can prosper. Our new members are trusted leaders across their industries. We are thankful they are willing to share their time and energy to further the cause of Indiana business."
The new members include:
- Julie Basich, co-founder and COO, Fair Oaks Farms (Fair Oaks)
- Jo Biggers, vice president of finance and administration, Countrymark Cooperative Holding Corp. (Carmel)
- Anne Hayes, chief legal counsel and CFO, Indiana Oxygen Co.(Indianapolis)
- Rich Carlton, president and COO, Data Realty (South Bend)
- Lee Carmichael, president and CEO, Weddle Bros. Construction Co. (Bloomington)
- Wendell Carter, vice president and general manager, ArcelorMittal Indiana Harbor (East Chicago)
- Melissa Davis, president, BSA LifeStructures (Indianapolis)
- Christopher Day, co-founder and CEO, DemandJump (Indianapolis)
- Mercedes Enrique, president and board treasurer, CMS Corp. (Bloomington)
- Dennis Faulkenberg, president, APPIAN (Indianapolis)
- David Funke, managing director, CBRE Group (Indianapolis)
- Larry Gigerich, founder and executive managing director, Ginovus (Indianapolis)
- Matt Godbout, senior vice president of business development, Indianapolis Colts (Indianapolis)
- Susan Jones, statewide president, Royal Title Services (Indianapolis)
- Ryan Kitchell, executive vice president and chief administrative officer, Indiana University Health (Indianapolis)
- Shelley Klingerman, executive director, Launch Terre Haute (Terre Haute)
- Jeffrey Knight, executive vice president, chief legal counsel, corporate secretary and head of government relations, Old National Bank (Evansville)
- Karl LaPan, president and CEO, Northeast Indiana Innovation Park (Fort Wayne)
- Jack Mansfield, vice president of digital workplace strategy, Bell Techlogix (Indianapolis)
- Christian Maslowski, president and CEO, Greater Greenwood Chamber of Commerce (Greenwood)
- John Millspaugh, partner, Bose McKinney & Evans (Indianapolis)
- John Qualls, president, Eleven Fifty Academy (Fishers)
- Jennifer Rider, president and CEO, Lafayette Instrument Co. (Lafayette);
- Janet South, president and owner, DECO Coatings (Indianapolis)
- Bob Stutz, CEO marketing cloud and chief analytics officer, Salesforce (Indianapolis)
- Toby Thomas, president and COO, Indiana Michigan Power Co. (Fort Wayne)
Earlier this month, the chamber named Chuck Baldwin, one of two managing directors at law firm Ogletree Deakins, chairman of the board of directors for 2018.