The Indiana Manufacturers Association has announced its 2019 executive committee. The association also named Mike Lunsford (pictured) chairman of the board.
Lunsford is president of Zionsville-based Dart Controls Inc., a privately held firm that designs, manufactures, and distributes power electronics. Lunsford oversees sales management, marketing, research, product development, operations and general management of the business. He has been a member of the IMA Board of Directors since 2014.
The 2019 IMA Executive Committee includes:
• Chair: Mike Lunsford, Dart Control Inc., Zionsville
• Vice-Chair: Gary Larson, The Ford Meter Box Co. Inc., Wabash
• Immediate Past Chair: Gary Lehman, SCP Limited Inc., Lafayette
• Jody Fledderman, Batesville Tool and Die Inc., Batesville
• Bill Gartland, Atlas Foundry Company Inc., Marion
• Tim Hollander, Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana, Princeton
• Jim Tuerk, Aero Industries Inc., Indianapolis