The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development has issued over $118 million in grants to support homeless assistance programs across the country. Indiana organizations are set to receive $1.6 million to support several projects. The state was awarded over $24 million for 89 projects in the first round of funding.
These grants were awarded to Indiana:
- Community Mental Health Center / Ludlow Permanent Housing – Lawrenceburg – $126,264
- Community Mental Health Center / Vevay / Permanent Housing – Lawrenceburg – $126,052
- Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority / Brightpoint PSH Expansion – $378,450
- Oaklawn Psychiatric Center / Supporting Housing Turnock Group Home – Goshen – $119,368
- Shalom Community Center, Inc. / Shalom Johnson Homes – Bloomington – $135,120
- City of Indianapolis / 2020 HIP RRH Expansion – Indianapolis – $756,915
Click here to see all grants awarded this round.