Seven Indiana business owners are included among the finalists for the 2017 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award for the Ohio Valley Region. The seven Hoosier finalists join 22 others representing Ohio and Kentucky.
The Entrepreneur of the Year award is given to leaders of companies that are at least three years old and "have demonstrably outperformed the market in terms of innovation, financial performance, market or niche leadership, managing risk, and commitment to the community."
This year’s Indiana finalists include:
- Pete Butler – MS Companies, Indianapolis
- Kathleen Cabello – Cabello Associates Inc., Indianapolis
- David Lefever – The Mako Group, Indianapolis
- Mark Music – Ruoff Home Mortgage, Fort Wayne
- Melissa St. John – Relocation Strategies, Indianapolis
- Linda Sullivan – Administrative Strategies LLC, Fishers
- John Waggoner – HMS Global Maritime, New Albany
The winners from the Ohio Valley region will be announced at a gala event June 15 in Cincinnati. Those winners will then move on to the national competition.
You can view the full list of finalists by clicking here.