The MBA programs at three Hoosier universities are ranked among the best in the world by The Economist. The publication says the rankings were based on factors including surveys of current MBA students and recent graduates.

Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business ranked the highest among Hoosier schools at number 30. The University of Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business came in at number 37, followed by the Purdue University Krannert Graduate School of Management at 85.

The Economist says 80 percent of the ranking came from surveys completed by the schools, which included the salary of graduates, the average GMAT scores of students and the number of registered alumni. The remaining 20 percent came from current and the most recent graduating class of students, which included categories such as quality of the faculty, facilities and career services department.

The University of Chicago was ranked at the top of the list, followed by Northwestern University, the University of Virginia, the Harvard Business School and Stanford University. You can connect to the full list by clicking here and the full methodology by clicking here.

{{ articles_remaining }}
Free {{ article_text }} Remaining
{{ articles_remaining }}
Free {{ article_text }} Remaining Article limit resets on
{{ count_down }}