Several Indiana companies are included in Modern Healthcare magazine’s 2018 list of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare. The publication says those that made the list stand out in their efforts "to create an empowered and satisfied workforce."
Modern Healthcare only released the alphabetical version of the list. A ranked order will be unveiled in September during the publication’s Workplace of the Future Conference in Dallas, Texas.
The Indiana companies on the list include:
- Deaconess – The Women’s Hospital (Newburgh)
- Indiana Health Information Exchange (Indianapolis)
- Medasource (Indianapolis)
- MMY Consulting (Indianapolis)
- Parkview Huntington Hospital (Huntington)
- Parkview LaGrange Hospital (LaGrange)
- Parkview Noble Hospital (Kendallville)
- Parkview Ortho Hospital (Fort Wayne)
- Parkview Wabash Hospital (Wabash)
- Parkview Whitley Hospital (Columbia City)
You can view the full list by clicking here.