Multiple statewide boards and commissions will have new or reappointed members. Governor Eric Holcomb has announced appointments to the Indiana Law Enforcement Training Board, Indiana Uniform Law Commission and Ports Commission.
Five new appointments to the board through June 30, 2022:
- Jim Branum (Richmond), chief of the Richmond Police Department
- John Brown (Indianapolis), director of planning & assessment, training & preparedness with the Indiana Department of Homeland Security
- The Honorable Sara Dungan (Martinsville), judge of the Morgan Superior Court III
- The Honorable Chris Owens (Scottsburg), prosecuting attorney of Scott County
- Mitch Thompson (Fishers), chief of the Fishers Police Department
Six reappointments to the Indiana Law Enforcement Training Board through June 30, 2022:
- David Lasco (Crown Point), representing business and industry
- Dr. Ronald Leach (Brazil), representing the medical profession
- Russ McQuaid (Greenwood), longtime journalist with Fox 59
- The Honorable Mark Myers, mayor of Greenwood
- Kevin Roach (Munster), business manager of LIUNA Local Union #41
- Bryan Shearer (Ligonier), chief of the Ligonier Police Department
Two appointments to the Indiana Uniform Law Commission: The Honorable David J. Certo (Indianapolis), judge of the Marion Superior Court, and Marc Fine (Evansville), attorney with Jackson Kelly PLLC.
One reappointment to the Ports Commission, ReTec Corp. President Greg Gibson (Brazil), and a new appointment, Bowen Engineering Corp. founder Bob Bowen. Both terms are set to expire June 30, 2022.