Governor Eric Holcomb has made more appointments to state boards and commissions, as well as new judicial selections. They include the Alcohol & Tobacco Commission and the Oral History Advisory Committee.
The appointments include:
Alcohol & Tobacco Commission
- Joshua D. Harrison (Indianapolis) will join the commission as prosecutor. His term expires January 31, 2022.
Oral History Advisory Committee – All appointees will serve at the pleasure of the governor.
- Rebecca J. Bonham (South Bend)
- Dr. Philip V. Scarpino (Indianapolis)
- James “Jim” Shella (Indianapolis)
- Dr. Barbara Truesdell (Bloomington)
- John M. Plummer III – Lawrence County Superior Court
- Andrea R. Trevino – Allen County Superior Court, Family Relations Division
- Kristine A. (Kristi) Osterday – Elkhart County Superior Court 1
- Kristen E. McVey – Tippecanoe County Superior Court 5