Indianapolis-based Heartland Film has released the lineup for the 30th anniversary of the Heartland International Film Festival. The event will feature nearly 130 films, including 10 world premieres and nine U.S. premieres, and will include in-person and virtual screenings.
The festival will run from October 7-17 with in-theater screenings taking place at Kan-Kan Cinema & Brasserie, Living Room Theaters, Historic Artcraft Theatre, Newfields and the Indianapolis Arts Center.
MTV Documentary Films Executive Director Sheila Nevins will serve as the HIFF honorary head juror. The event will award more than $60,000 in cash prizes this year.
Some of the newly-announced, in-person films to be featured include:
- Anniversary Gala Screening featuring Director Reinaldo Marcus Green’s “King Richard” (starring Will Smith)
- Feature Event featuring Director Pablo Larraín’s “Spencer” (starring Kristen Stewart)
- Silver Screen Event featuring Director Mike Mills’ “C’mon C’mon”
- Director Event featuring Director Jane Campion’s “The Power of the Dog”
- Marquee Event featuring Director Wes Anderson’s “The French Dispatch”
- Celebration Event featuring Director Kenneth Branagh’s “Belfast”
- Cinema Event featuring Director Paolo Sorrentino’s “The Hand of God”
You can connect to the full schedule of screenings by clicking here.