Heartland Film Inc. has announced Kim Dollin as its new board chair, as well as the addition of six new board members. These changes follow the successful conclusion of the 30th Heartland International Film Festival and the appointment of the organization’s new President Michael Ault.
Dollin is a principal at Somerset CPAs and Advisors. She joined the Heartland Film Board of Directors in 2016 and has been vice chair since 2019. She brings a passion for uplifting the arts community in Indianapolis.
“The 30th Anniversary of HIFF was electric. I know we have the right board and staff in place to channel that energy in carrying out our vision to be the preeminent destination for connecting audiences and filmmakers to experience transformative film,” said Kim Dollin.
The Heartland Film Board Officers also include Turner John Woodard as vice chair, David Wong as secretary, and John Dewey as treasurer.
Heartland Film welcomes first time Board Members:
- Vicki Bohlsen, founder & president of Bohlsen Group
- Jennifer Darby, vice president of advancement at Indiana Youth Institute
- Michael Husain, director, writer & producer
- Yung Nguyen, medical affairs manager at Cook Medical
- Ben Shine, community development director at Sun King Brewing Co.
- Vernon Williams, IUPUI