The Indiana Manufacturers Association has named its list of inductees into the 2022 class of the Manufacturers Hall of Fame. The IMA says the companies are being recognized for the positive achievements in the manufacturing community, innovative thinking, leadership.
The recipients will be honored next month at the IMA’s hall of fame luncheon in Indianapolis.
- Boyer Machine & Tool Company Inc., Columbus
- Caterpillar Inc., Lafayette
- Functional Devices Inc., Sharpsville
- Heritage Environmental Services, Indianapolis
- Konrady Plastics, Portage
- Munster Steel Company Inc., Hammond
- My-te Products Inc., Indianapolis
- Stone City Products, Inc., Bedford
The organization will also present its 2022 Manufacturing Excellence Awards, including:
- Community Impact Award: Goodwill Commercial Services, Indianapolis; and Cook Group Inc., Bloomington
- Emerging Leader Award: – Angie Holt, Rathburn Tool & Manufacturing, Auburn; and Bill Kennedy, Kennedy Tank & Manufacturing Co., Inc., Indianapolis
- Innovation Excellence Award: bp America, Whiting
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Mike Lunsford, Dart Controls, Inc., Zionsville
- Manufacturing Talent Champion Award: Magna Powertrain, Inc., Muncie; and the Northeast Indiana FAME Chapter, Fort Wayne
Cook Medical President Pete Yonkman will be the luncheon’s keynote speaker. As Inside INdiana Business has been reporting, Cook Medical is a major force behind the new Goodwill Commercial Services plant, which is now operating at 38th and Sheridan, on the near north side of Indianapolis.
Workers are manufacturing devices for Cook at the plant, but it is operated by Goodwill.