The Growth Alliance for Greater Evansville has appointed 12 community leaders to its board of directors.
Members joining the leadership team include:
• Dan Arens, chairman/co-founder, (retired), Keller Schroeder
• Brad Begle, director corporate development, Berry Global Inc.
• Shawn Collins, founder and CEO, EXTEND GROUP
• Neta Etziony, operations manager, Polyram Industries
• Emily Fiedler, Center for Adult Learning, University of Evansville
• Kyle Fields, vice president & general manager of Evansville Operations, SS&C Technologies
• Nathaniel Hahn, operations manager, Evansville Regional Airport
• Kevin Hammett, president & CEO, Regency Properties
• Stacey McNeill, executive director of marketing, Tropicana Evansville
• Lisa Barclay Sebree, co-owner, vice president operations, Barclay Sebree Solutions
• Ben Shoulders, executive committee member, Vanderburgh County Commissioner, corporate relationship manager, Old National Bank
• Jonathan Weaver, executive committee member, Evansville City Council Representative, F.C. Tucker Emge Realtors