The Growth Alliance for Greater Evansville has added 12 new members to its board of directors. Board Chair Rick Schulz says the additions "embody the spirit of community and bring talent, expertise and energy to the table."
The new members bring the board’s total to 29. They represent a variety of companies and organizations from throughout the area.
The additions include:
- Dan Arens – Chairman/Co-founder (Retired). Keller Schroeder
- Brad Begle – Director Corporate Development, Berry Global Inc.
- Shawn Collins – Founder and CEO, EXTEND GROUP
- Neta Etziony – Operations Manager, Polyram Industries
- Emily Fiedler – Center for Adult Learning, University of Evansville
- Kyle Fields – Vice President & General Manager of Evansville Operations, SS&C Technologies
- Nathaniel Hahn – Operations Manager, Evansville Regional Airport
- Kevin Hammett – President & CEO, Regency Properties
- Stacey McNeill – Executive Director of Marketing, Tropicana Evansville
- Lisa Barclay Sebree – Co-owner & Vice President Operations, Barclay Sebree Solutions
- Ben Shoulders (Executive Committee Member) – Vanderburgh County Commissioner & Corporate Relationship Manager, Old National Bank
- Jonathan Weaver (Executive Committee Member) – Evansville City Council Representative, F.C. Tucker Emge Realtors