The Greater Greenwood Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors has elected Christine Alfery (pictured) chair for 2017-2018. Alfery, regional sales manager for First Merchants Bank, has served on the board since 2010.
The other 2017-2018 board officers include:
• Chair-Elect: Kent DeKoninck, Greenwood Community Schools
• Vice Chair: Rick Myers, Times Leader Publications
• Secretary / Treasurer: Greg Simons, Simons Bitzer & Associates
• Past Chair: Tom Vander Luitgaren, Van Valer Law Firm
• President/CEO (Ex-officio) – Christian Maslowski, Greater Greenwood Chamber
The chamber also elected Cindy Hiland-McNalley (pictured) as a new board director for a three-year term. Hiland-McNalley has previously served as an ambassador for the chamber as well as a womens leader symposium planning team member and program facilitator.