Goshen College is adding to its offerings with 12 new undergraduate academic programs. Beginning this fall, students can choose from six additional majors, three minors, two concentrations and an education licensure add-on program, all of which cover five areas of study.
Jim Brenneman, president of Goshen College, says the new programs come following several years of student application and enrollment growth.
"By strategically investing in these new academic initiatives that are outgrowths of our key strengths and distinctives, we are both preparing our students for relevant careers in ever-evolving 21st century job markets, and positioning the college for even greater growth," said Brenneman. "We have never had as much interest from prospective students to study here as right now."
The new programs include:
Majors and Minors:
- Engineering physics major
- Environmental & marine science major
- Sign language interpreting major
- Sustainability management major and minor
- Sustainability studies major
- Sustainable food systems major
- Music for social change minor
- Musical theater minor
- Earth and climate science track
- Music for social change concentration
- English Learners (EL) license add-on for working teachers
You can learn more about the new programs by clicking here.