Debi Bardhan-Akala (pictured) and Hollin Bolden (pictured) are among 13 community leaders Girl Scouts of Central Indiana has added to its board of directors. Bardhan-Akala serves director of regulatory affairs for Citizens Energy Group. Bolden serves as an account manager for Cummins, Inc.
Other new members include:
- Dr. Ken Britt, Senior Vice President and Dean, Fred S. Klipsch Educators College at Marian University
- Dr. Sue Ellspermann, President, Ivy Tech Community College
- Arwa Ghalawan, Diversity and Inclusion Representative, Infosys
- Sheena Lee, Vice President of Operations, Etica Group
- Lucia Mar, Senior Vice President, Market Executive, Indiana Global Commercial Banking at Bank of America
- Laura Merrifield Wilson, Assistant Professor of Political Science, University of Indianapolis
- Tiffany Presley, Partner of Corporate Development, Barnes and Thornburg
- Jenelle Smagala, President, Synthesis Inc.
- Jason Ulm, Vice President of Sales, AXIATP
- Gabrielle Black, junior in high school and current Girl Scout member
- Sophie Quick, junior in high school and current Girl Scout member