Wisconsin-based startup accelerator gener8tor has unveiled the startups participating in its two gBETA spring cohorts in Bloomington-Columbus and Indianapolis. The organization says 10 participating startups represent a variety of industries, including finance, education and healthcare.
The gBETA accelerator program will provide coaching and resources for the participants over a seven-week period to help make their idea or product competitive for potential investment.
The first program is the inaugural gBETA Bloomington-Columbus program. The program is “industry- and vertical-agnostic,” according to the organization.
The Bloomington-Columbus cohort includes:
- Atlas Solutions – funding management software enables end-to-end, industry-agnostic management of the grant and contracting cycle.
- garb2ART – handmade bath and body products.
- NineBx – a mobile app to sync schedules, share to-dos, communicate safely and access sensitive family information.
- Reezy – a receipt management platform for home contractors to organize expenses.
- Wave Therapeutics – therapeutic devices and software to help prevent bedsores and blood clots for mobility impaired patients.
The second gBETA program will be a traditional cohort, which will also be “industry- and vertical-agnostic.” The program will support tech and product-based organizations, among others.
The Indy Spring cohort includes:
- Chuqlab – transcribes jail phone calls and makes them searchable for keywords and phrases to help law enforcement solve and prevent crime.
- Digital Leader Academy – helps unlock federal funding for schools by upgrading elective classes with content on emerging technologies.
- Enriched Couples – an automated platform to help couples with behavioral and social challenges of financial wellness as a team by measuring, improving and maintaining healthy relationship and financial habits.
- GittaSitta – allows parents to organize and streamline the process of hiring a babysitter using their own personal and trusted network.
- ProBook Sports – streamlines team management by integrating the five pillars of coaching excellence into one platform.