The Fishers Arts & Culture Commission has chosen seven organizations to participate in its inaugural partnership program for the 2021-2022 art season. The commission says the program recognizes businesses, nonprofits or individuals who go above and beyond in supporting public art or art programming in Fishers.
“The goal is to create additional opportunities for connectivity and access to the arts, and cultivate the shared values and diverse backgrounds and perspectives that reflect and shape our community and its culture,” said Fishers Arts & Culture Commissioner Marisol Sanchez.
The 2021-2022 partners include:
- Fishers Art Council – Fishers Arts Council is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose mission is to support, advocate, and cultivate visual and performing arts opportunities that enhance and/or enrich the lives of those who live in, work in, and visit Fishers. Founded in 1995, the Fishers Arts Council curates the Art Gallery at City Hall, with monthly rotations featuring both seasoned and emerging artists.
- Four Day Ray Brewing – Four Day Ray is a family-friendly scratch kitchen and brewery located in the heart of Fishers’ Nickel Plate Cultural District. Home to one of Nickel Plate Arts’ curated art galleries, Four Day Ray also hosts quarterly artist receptions in their tap room and invites customers to browse the artist work throughout the restaurant.
- High Frequency Arts – High Frequency Arts is a certified woman-owned, one-stop shop for art and related services. Services include design to installation project management, artwork and art print sales, a fine art showroom, and artisan made boutique. High Frequency Arts also serves as art curator for the Hub & Spoke Design Center.
- Hub & Spoke – Hub & Spoke is a 94,000-square-foot, master-planned, mixed-use development and partnership with the City of Fishers. It includes a Design Center with retail showrooms, coworking space, and a state-of-the-art makerspace.
- Ignite Studio – The Ignite Studio at Hamilton East Public Library is an arts-focused, 15,000-square-foot makerspace designed to offer broad access to the Hamilton County community in various art and making practices.
- Meyer Najem – Meyer Najem provides construction management services throughout the Midwest and beyond, focusing on all aspects of a community including corporate, commercial, healthcare, educational, municipal, senior living, as well as sports and recreational facilities.
- Nickel Plate Arts – Nickel Plate Arts is a non-profit organization that cultivates arts resources in the five communities along the Nickel Plate railroad, from Fishers to Atlanta, Ind., to enrich the lives of everyone who experiences our community. Nickel Plate Arts manages three exhibit locations in Fishers and coordinates the Fishers Creative Council.
Click here to learn more about the partners and partnership program.