An event spotlighting the role failure plays in innovation will return next month to Fishers. FailFest will feature a slate of speakers including a co-founder of ExactTarget, a two-time Super Bowl champion and an intellectual property rights attorney with several big-name clients.
Launch Fishers debuted FailFest in 2014. It will be held July 28th from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at Fishers High School.
Co-founder John Wechsler says "Launch Fishers continues to collaborate in unique ways to foster the entrepreneurial spirit throughout the community, and our partnership with HSE schools is no different. Working together we can, not only encourage innovation-driven education opportunities in our schools, but the facility has a bigger footprint and allows for additional uses."
The speaker lineup includes:
- ClusterTruck founder and ExactTarget co-founder Chris Baggott
- 1st Maker Space President Kim Brand
- Marco’s Pizza Area Representative and two-time Super Bowl Champion Brandon Gorin
- Verge founder Matt Hunckler
- Taft Law partner and intellectual property attorney Jonathan Polak
- Eleven Fifty Academy President John Qualls
You can connect to more about the event, including early bird ticket price details.