The Mesker Park Zoo and Botanic Garden and the Evansville Zoological Society has elected board members and officers to the EZS board of directors.
EZS new board members include:
• Cullen Stanley, financial planning specialist and financial advisor, Morgan Stanley
• Jason Eddy, associate broker, F.C. Tucker and registered nurse at Deaconess Health
• Liz Riffert, director of alumni & parent relations, University of Evansville
EZS board of directors appointed officers:
• Donna Bennett – President
• Tim Puckett – Vice President and Development Chair
• Cooper Lilly – Treasurer and Finance Chair
• Ann Powell – Secretary
• Steve Bohleber – Board Attorney
• Margaret Koch – Capital Campaign Chair
Also, Jennifer Evans has joined the zoo as its development director. She has spent more than 15 years leading community-based projects for nonprofits, city, state and federal programs. Evans previously served as alumni and community engagement director for Leadership Evansville.