Lafayette-based Gutwein Law and zWORKS, a nonprofit organization in Zionsville, are teaming up to help entrepreneurs grow their startups. The zWORKS entrepreneurial and co-working center in Zionsville will open in April. Gutwein Law co-founder Stuart Gutwein says says it's a place where members can meet like-minded people and potential business partners. The business law firm will be a founding partner and provide legal services for the entrepreneurs.
March 3, 2015
Gutwein Law is excited to be teaming up with zWORKS as a Founding Partner and exclusive legal sponsor. Scheduled to open in April, zWORKS will be Zionsville’s entrepreneurial and coworking center. It will serve as a hub of work and will provide startup acceleration resources for entrepreneurs such as educational programing. zWORKS will be located at 85 East Cedar Street in downtown Zionsville.
“Through zWORKS, we are meeting an area need for a coworking space and helping entrepreneurs speed up the establishment and growth of their Zionsville based startup businesses,” says co-founder Dan Moyers. “We feel that partnering with a law firm like Gutwein Law enhances the knowledge base already present throughout the Zionsville community and will provide important legal services to entrepreneurs in areas such as business and intellectual property law.”
zWORKS offers its Founding Members access to the following resources:
– 24×7 secure access to the zWORKS Space
– Fast reliable WiFi
– Use of zWORKS various Work Type Zones optimized for all different kinds of work:
– Solo work spots for “heads down” work
– Collaboration areas with whiteboards for small teams
– Private reserveable conference room
– Private phone call “booths” for call and web conferencing privacy
– Outside work and meeting areas for nice days
– Print/copy/fax/scan (courtesy of Xerox COS)
– Coffee, water and snacks (plus some craft beer courtesy of Fountain Square Brewery)
– Opportunity to tap into zWORKS:
– Startup business acceleration programming and resources
– Special events
– Members online community
– Meet and do business with other zWORKS members
– Offers and discounts from participating Downtown Zionsville merchants
– Your name on the Founding Members Wall in the space – forever!
– Some nice zWORKS schwag (will be provided to upon opening)
– Space design planning updates and input opportunities leading up to our opening
Through the Founding Partnership, members will also have access to Gutwein Law’s services such as office hours, educational business and intellectual property seminars, and networking opportunities. “We really believe in Zionsville as a community that will cultivate and sustain a vibrant start-up scene. We are excited to help zWORKS jumpstart local businesses,” said Stuart Gutwein, co-founder of Gutwein Law.
Gutwein Law is a full service business law firm offering counsel on business matters such as entity formation, funding, mergers, acquisitions, regulatory compliance, employment, real estate, patents, and trademarks with offices in Lafayette and downtown Indianapolis.
zWORKS anticipates opening in mid-April.
More information about both businesses can be found on their websites:
Source: Gutwein Law