A Plainfield-based electronics recycler is looking to add staff due to continued growth. ERI has announced it will conduct a series of job fairs throughout the month of September.
The company disassembles electronic devices, such as computers, and recycles or refurbishes the parts. ERI said it processes more than a billion pounds of electronic waste annually at its eight locations throughout the U.S.
It’s currently looking to find workers for demolition, sorting, sanitation, and asset management.
“We know that many great and qualified people have lost their jobs because of COVID-19 and are looking to ‘recycle’ their careers and grow with us,” said John Shegerian, ERI’s executive chairman.
- Tuesday, September 8, 10am – 3pm
- Thursday, September 10, 10am – 3pm
- Tuesday, September 15, 10am – 3pm
- Thursday, September 17, 10am – 3pm
- Tuesday, September 22, 10am – 3pm
- Thursday, September 24, 10am – 3pm
The job fairs will all take place at 3100 Reeves Road in Plainfield.
Click here to learn more.