Governor Eric Holcomb is set for a jobs announcement Tuesday in Carmel. Mayor Jim Brainard will also be part of a news conference providing details.
Neither the state or the city are offering any public details ahead of the announcement at the Center for Performing Arts. Carmel continues to be one of the state’s fastest-growing cities and since January, officials have made several economic development announcements including:
- Last month, Indigo BioAutomation, which employs 32 at its Indianapolis office, announced it would relocate to Carmel this year.
- August also included Pittsburgh-based Expedient’s proposal to invest $4.5 million to expand its data center.
- In January, Florida-based Green Circle Health said it will invest $1 million into expanding and launching a customer services center, eventually adding 125 jobs over five years.
- In April, software development firm EduSource announced an expansion and up to 30 jobs by 2019.
- Also in April, Missouri-based GadellNet Consulting Services LLC detailed plans to create up to 30 Hoosier jobs by growing its presence in Carmel.
- Carmel-based commercial interior architectural design firm Mitsch Design also announced in April plans to invest more than $2 million into its Hamilton County headquarters and creating up to 43 jobs by 2021.
Inside INdiana Business will have more Tuesday on the announcement.