Speakers at this year’s Economic Club of Indiana’s luncheon series will include a technology pioneer, a New York Times op-ed columnist and the founding president of the Women’s National Basketball Association. The new season begins September 11 in Indianapolis.
The luncheon series will be held monthly at the Indiana Convention Center.
The ten speakers include:
- John Lechleiter, president and CEO, Eli Lilly and Company, September 11
- David Breashears, founder and executive director, GlacierWorks, October 6
- David Brooks, op-ed columnist for the New York Times, November 10
- Chris Barbin, co-founder and CEO, Appirio, Dec. 15
- Joseph Swedish, CEO, Anthem, Inc., January 28
- Dr. Lewis Ferebee, Superintendent, Indianapolis Public Schools, February 2
- John C. Goodman, author of nine books including Priceless: Curing the Healthcare Crisis, March 21
- Val Ackerman, Commissioner of the Big East and U.S. representative to the International Basketball Federation (FIBA), April 6
- Lee Hamilton, former representative, U.S. Congress, May (date TBD)
- Richard Lugar, former Senator, May (date TBD)
Tickets are available at EconomicClubofIndiana.org. The presentations will be recorded by WFYI Public Radio 90.1 FM and rebroadcast on the first Monday of each month.