The Easter Seals Arc of Northeast Indiana board of directors is growing. Five new members have been elected. They include a professor and a hospital executive.
January 28, 2015
Fort Wayne, Ind. – Easter Seals Arc of Northeast Indiana elected five new members to its Board of Directors today. They each will serve a three-year term.
The five new members are:
– Rick Farrant, director of communications for Northeast Indiana Works
– Vince Green, administrative specialist at Lutheran Health Network, St. Joseph Hospital
– Brandi Prather-Leming, assistant professor of special education at University of Saint Francis
– Hans Sheridan, director of marketing at Mahara Wealth Partners
– Scott Weiskittle, chief operating officer of Lutheran Hospital
“We’re very pleased that these individuals are willing to share their time and energy with us,” said Donna Elbrecht, CEO/president of Easter Seals Arc. “Each of them has skills and experiences that will greatly help us serve people with disabilities.”
The Easter Seals Arc Board of Directors now has 18 members.
Easter Seals Arc of Northeast Indiana’s mission is to provide exceptional services to ensure that all people with disabilities or special needs and their families have equal opportunities to live, learn, work and play in their communities. We offer a wide range of programs and supports that nurture independence based on each individual’s goals and choices while providing advocacy and promoting community inclusion.
Source: Easter Seals Arc of Northeast