The Central Indiana Corporate Partnership has elected new executive committee members for 2020. PNC Regional President for Central and Southern Indiana Connie Bond Stuart now serves as chair, while Community Health Network Chief Executive Officer Bryan Mills will continue to serve as vice chair.
The CICP says the partnership brings the chief executives of central Indiana’s prominent corporations, foundations and universities together to work toward a stronger region.
The CICP Executive Committee for 2020 is:
- Chair: Connie Bond Stuart, regional president, Central and Southern Indiana, PNC
- Vice Chair: Bryan Mills, president and CEO, Community Health Network
- Secretary: Steve Ferguson, chairman, Cook Group
- Treasurer: Jeff Smulyan, chairman and CEO, Emmis Communications
- At-Large: Gail Boudreaux, president and CEO, Anthem
- At-Large: Jeff Harrison, president and CEO, Citizens Energy Group
- At-Large: Mark Hill, managing partner, Collina Ventures
- At-Large: Tom Linebarger, chairman and CEO, Cummins
- Immediate Past Chair: Cathy Langham, president, Langham Logistics
“Having a diverse and strong board of directors is key to the success of our initiatives aimed at advancing Indiana’s economy and developing talent,” Stuart said. “It is an exciting time for the organization as we prepare for our move to the 16 Tech Innovation District this year and continue our work on a multi-dimensional study of Indiana’s economy.”