Community Health to Hold Coverage Events
Community Health Network is planning health care coverage enrollment fairs starting next week and running through the end of March. The events are designed to help uninsured Hoosiers get health coverage during the first quarter of the year. The provider says people need to be enrolled up by March 31 to avoid a federal tax penalty. January 3, 2014
Indianapolis, IN—Community Health Network is hosting enrollment fairs to help uninsured Hoosiers obtain health coverage in Indiana’s Health Insurance Marketplace during first quarter of 2014.
Community’s physicians, hospitals and facilities will serve as the primary provider network for Central Indiana residents who purchase an Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield health benefits plan on the Marketplace, under an agreement by both organizations.
Enrollment events will be held from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the following locations during first quarter of 2014:
• January 7: Stones Crossing Health Pavilion, 3000 State Road 135, Greenwood
• January 14: Community Health Pavilion Washington, 7910 East Washington Street
• January 15: Community Health Pavilion Saxony, 13121 Olio Road, Fishers
• January 16: Community Howard Regional Health (Kokomo)
• January 22: Community Health Pavilion Carmel, 11911 N. Meridian Street, Carmel
• January 27: Community Health Pavilion Shadeland, 2040 N. Shadeland Avenue
• February 5: Community Health Pavilion Noblesville, 9669 E. 146th Street, Noblesville
• February 12: Community Westview Health Pavilion, 1011 Main Street, Speedway
• February 13: Community Howard Regional Health (Kokomo)
• February 25: Stones Crossing Health Pavilion, 3000 State Road 135, Greenwood
• March 5: Community Howard Regional Health (Kokomo)
• March 6: Community Health Pavilion Carmel, 11911 N. Meridian Street, Carmel
• March 10: Community Health Pavilion Washington, 7910 East Washington Street
• March 12: Community Health Pavilion Saxony, 13121 Olio Road, Fishers
• March 19: Community Health Pavilion Shadeland, 2040 N. Shadeland Avenue
• March 25: Community Westview Health Pavilion, 1011 Main Street, Speedway
• March 27: Community Health Pavilion Noblesville, 9669 E. 146th Street, Noblesville
Consumers who enroll for coverage during these events should bring: social security numbers (or document numbers for legal immigrants); employer and income information for every member of the household who needs coverage (pay stubs or W-2 forms—wage and tax statements); policy numbers of any current health insurance plans covering members of the household; and a completed Employer Coverage Tool for every job-based plan members of a household are eligible for (available on eCommunity.com/enroll).
The final deadline to enroll in the Marketplace is March 31, 2014, to avoid a federal tax penalty. For more information on the Indiana Health Insurance Marketplace, visit: eCommunity.com/enroll, or call (317) 883-5680, or 855-365-9300 (toll-free).
About Community Health Network
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them—in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. As a non-profit health system with over 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana, Community’s full continuum of care integrates hundreds of physicians, specialty and acute care hospitals, surgery centers, home care services, MedChecks, behavioral health and employer health services. To learn more, visit eCommunity.com or call 800-777-7775.
About Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield is the trade name of Anthem Insurance Companies, Inc., an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. ® ANTHEM is a registered trademark of Anthem Insurance Companies, Inc. The Blue Cross and Blue Shield names and symbols are registered marks of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. Additional information about Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Indiana is available at www.anthem.com. Also, follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/healthjoinin, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HealthJoinIn, or visit our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/healthjoinin.Source: Anthem Insurance Companies Inc., Community Health Network