The Central Indiana Corporate Partnership has elected its 2017 executive committee. Cathy Langham, chief executive officer of Langham Logistics Inc., will serve as chair for the second consecutive year.
The new members include Bryan Mills, CEO of Community Health Network and Mark Hill, managing partner of Collina Ventures LLC, both of whom will serve as at-large members. The remaining positions on the executive committee remain the same as 2016.
The 2017 executive committee includes:
- Chair – Cathy Langham, president and CEO, Langham Logistics
- Vice Chair – Jack Phillips, president and CEO, Roche Diagnostics
- Secretary – Steve Ferguson, chairman, Cook Group
- Treasurer – Connie Bond Stuart, regional president, PNC Bank, Indiana
- At-Large – Jeff Smulyan, chairman and CEO, Emmis Communications
- At-Large – Bryan Mills, president and CEO, Community Health Network
- At-Large – Mark Hill, managing partner, Collina Ventures
"We have a very strong executive committee," said Langham. "And the CICP organization is primed for significant activity in 2017 as our initiatives and their programs continue to positively impact the Central Indiana region."
The CICP is the parent of central Indiana’s economic development initiatives, including AgriNovus Indiana, Ascend Indiana, BioCrossroads, Conexus Indiana, Energy Systems Network and TechPoint.