The Central Indiana Corporate Partnership has named its executive committee for 2021. The partnership, which is the parent of the state’s six talent and industry sector initiatives, says the committee will be chaired by Tom Linebarger, chief executive officer of Columbus-based Cummins Inc. (NYSE: CMI).
Bryan Mills, CEO of Community Health Network, continue to serve as vice chair and add the role of treasurer to his plate. The CICP has also added Ivy Tech Community College President Sue Ellspermann to the committee.
“CICP is focused on its mission to advance the region’s prosperity and growth, and we are committed to working collaboratively to accomplish this,” Linebarger said in a news release. “CICP’s work has positively impacted our business and civic communities in myriad ways throughout the COVID-19 crisis, and as we move forward, I am confident that our efforts can drive improvements in the economic and social vibrancy in communities across the state.”
The full list of 2021 CICP Executive Committee members includes:
- Chair – Tom Linebarger, chairman and CEO, Cummins
- Vice Chair/Treasurer – Bryan Mills, president and CEO, Community Health Network
- Secretary – Steve Ferguson, chairman, Cook Group
- At-Large – Gail Boudreaux, president and CEO, Anthem
- At-Large – Sue Ellspermann, president, Ivy Tech Community College
- At-Large – Jeff Harrison, president and CEO, Citizens Energy Group
- At-Large – Mark Hill, managing partner, Collina Ventures
- At-Large – Jeff Smulyan, chairman and CEO, Emmis Communications
- Immediate Past Chair – Connie Bond Stuart, regional president, Central and Southern Indiana, PNC
The CICP is the parent of AgriNovus Indiana, Ascend Indiana, BioCrossroads, Conexus Indiana, Energy Systems Network and TechPoint.