The Central Indiana Community Foundation has elected its board officers for 2016. Cindy Simon Skjodt will take over as board chair after serving as vice-chair in 2015.
Greg Hahn of Bose McKinney Evans LLP will serve as vice-chair. Kathy Davis, who serves as systems advisor to Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett, will be the new board treasurer and Ambrose Property Group Founder Aasif Bade will serve as secretary.
"The leadership of CICF is instrumental in guiding and connecting our philanthropy in Central Indiana," said Brian Payne, president and CEO of CICF. "Our board is comprised of innovative and intelligent civic leaders who are united in their goal to make our community better for everyone and we’re honored to have the support of these thoughtful and generous individuals."
The board is comprised of board members from The Indianapolis Foundation, Legacy Fund and other civic leaders. The remaining 2016 board members include:
- Jean Blackwell, retired, Cummins, Inc.
- Mike Daugherty, senior vice president, Key Private Bank
- Traci Dolan, retired, ExactTarget, Inc.
- Marianne Glick, chair, Eugene & Marilyn Glick Family Foundation
- J.A. Lacy, president and CEO, LDI, Ltd.
- Alan Levin, chair emeritus, Barnes & Thornburg
- Ann O’Hara, attorney at law, Church, Church, Hittle & Antrim
- Melissa Profit, office managing partner, Ice Miller LLP
- Myrta Pulliam, director, special projects, Star Media
- Marisol Sanchez, vice president of legal affairs, general counsel, Endress+Hauser, Inc.
- Jerry Semler, chairman emeritus, American United Mutual Insurance Holding Company
- Mike Simmons, co-founder and CEO, T2 Systems, Inc.
- Joe Smith, Jr., partner, Faegre Baker Daniels
- Charles (Charlie) P. Sutphin, manager, Netherleigh Enterprises, LLC
- Corby Thompson, owner and founder, Boomerang Development LLC
- Milt Thompson, attorney and of counsel, Bleeke Dillion Crandall Attorneys
- Lee White, vice president, Mainscape