The Indiana Chamber of Commerce has named its inaugural list of the Hoosier State’s “Best Places to Work in Manufacturing.” The chamber says the 14 winning companies were chosen based on employer reports and employee surveys.
Chamber CEO Kevin Brinegar says the list is a spin-off of the original “Best Places to Work” program.
“The original Best Places to Work program has been so successful through the years, we wanted to give manufacturers a chance to stand out within their own industry,” said Brinegar. “Considering Indiana’s robust manufacturing history and prowess, this just makes sense. And now we’re excited to present this inaugural list of companies that are going the extra mile for their employees and creating not just products that impact daily life for businesses and individuals, but an outstanding workplace environment as well.”
Winning companies will be honored at the 2022 Best IN Manufacturing awards celebration luncheon in December.
The 2022 Indiana Best Places to Work in Manufacturing companies are listed below in alphabetical order (no ranking):
- CrossPoint Polymer Technologies LLC, Evansville
- Functional Devices Inc., Sharpsville
- IBC Materials & Technologies LLC., Lebanon
- Kalenborn Abresist Corp., Urbana
- Kelco Industries, Fremont
- Lippert, Elkhart
- Major Tool and Machine, Indianapolis
- MCP USA Inc., Portage
- Nexxt Spine LLC, Noblesville
- Nix Companies, Poseyville
- Nucor Steel Indiana, Crawfordsville
- Oliver Winery, Bloomington
- SMC Corporation of America, Noblesville
- Wag’n Tails Mobile Conversions LLC, Granger
The chamber says the companies range in employee size from 39 to more than 7,600.