The Boone County Economic Development Corp. will Wednesday host the Boone County Job Fair in Zionsville. More than two dozen employers will be on hand looking to fill over 700 full-time, part-time, temporary and seasonal jobs.
The job fair will take place from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at Zionsville Town Hall. The event is free and open to the public. Job seekers are encouraged to dress professionally and bring multiple copies of their resume.
The employers attending the job fair include:
- Bill Estes Automotive
- CoWorx Staffing Services LLC
- Elwood Staffing
- Fukai Toyotetsu Indiana Corporation
- Gander Outdoors / Camping World
- Hachette Book Group
- Hoosier Village Retirement Community
- National Guard
- NFI Industries
- Panera Bread
- Paramount Staffing
- Securitas Security Services
- Staffing Resources LLC
- Stalcop LLC
- Subaru of America
- The Arc of Greater Boone County
- United States Cold Storage
- Zionsville Community Schools
- Zionsville Police Department
The job fair will also include a help desk to provide job seekers with resume and interview tips. You can learn more about the job fair by clicking here.