Blue Horseshoe Names First CFO
Carmel-based Blue Horseshoe, a fast-growing global software firm specializing in supply chain and logistics, has named Monica Bolt (pictured) its first full-time chief financial officer. She has more than 26 years of experience in corporate finance, accounting and leadership. Bolt most recently served as vice president of aftermarket finance at Remy International / Borg Warner / Remy Power Products in Pendleton.
The move comes as the firm also restructures its top executive leadership:
• Chris Cason – Chief Executive Officer
• Brian Cason – Chief Operating Officer
• Chad Edge – Chief Information Officer (formerly EVP)
• Kevin Paul – Chief Strategy Officer (formerly EVP)
• John Foster – Chief Technology Officer (formerly EVP)