The city of Bloomington has officially launched its new online development tool. The platform will streamline public data for current and prospective business owners and entrepreneurs.
The new site aims to support start-up, emerging, and existing businesses and organizations by making it easier for them to:
- research the local business climate and industry trends
- evaluate the workforce by education, occupation and location
- research available commercial properties
- identify customers, collaborators and competitors
- examine local incentives and partner with local advocates
"We are very excited to be implementing this platform with the City of Bloomington and the Chamber," said Jennifer Pearl, president of the BEDC, in a news release. "More and more we see companies using online resources to find and evaluate potential cities for their expansions. We will be better equipped to attract new business to our community by providing all of the information they might need to make their decision in one convenient location."
View the new online tool by clicking here.