The Indiana Biosciences Research Institute has added eight members to its board of directors, including Bob Bernhard (pictured) and Wendy Srnic (pictured). Bernhard serves as vice president for research at the University of Notre Dame. Srnic serves as global leader of integrated field sciences at Delaware-based Corteva.
Other new board members include:
• Ken Custer – Vice President, Portfolio Strategy, Chief of Staff, Lilly Research Labs, Eli Lilly and Company
• Tatiana Foroud – Executive Associate Dean for Research Affairs, IU School of Medicine
• Jay Hess – Executive Vice President for University Clinical Affairs and Dean of the Indiana University (IU) School of Medicine
• Cris Johnston – Director of the Indiana Office of Management and Budget
• Theresa Mayer – Executive Vice President for Research and Partnerships, Purdue University
• Aaron Schacht – Executive Vice President, Innovation, Regulatory and Business Development, Elanco