The Indiana Bicentennial Commission will officially receive the Bicentennial Visioning Report Wednesday afternoon in Indianapolis. The report features recommendations from more than 100 thought leaders from throughout the state offering ideas for the state’s future.
The recommendations were made in several "chapters," including:
- Agriculture and Rural Affairs
- Arts, Leisure and Culture
- Business, Industry, and Economy
- Civic Engagement and Philanthropy
- Education and Career Development
- Environment and Conservation
- Governance and Infrastructure
- Health and Welfare
- Public Safety and Homeland Security
IBC co-chairs Lee Hamilton and Becky Skillman will be on hand for the presentation, along with Ivy Tech Community College President Sue Ellspermann and Sagamore Institute Chief Executive Officer Jay Hein. The presentation is scheduled for 3:00.
We will have more coverage of the report Thursday on the INside Edge Morning Briefing.