The Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame in New Castle on Tuesday unveiled its 2023 Women’s Induction Class. The inductees will be honored at the 21st Women’s Awards Banquet in April.
The honorees include Katie Douglas, an NCAA champion with Purdue University who spent 14 seasons in the WNBA, including six seasons with the Indiana Fever. She was a part of the Fevers 2012 WNBA championship team.
Ruth Hunter, who earned an NCAA championship with the University of Notre Dame and two WNBA championships with the Detroit Shock, is also set to be inducted. She is currently an analyst for the ACC Network.
The full list of inductees is below. You can learn more about each inductee by clicking here.
Name – High School – Graduation Year
- Kasia (McClendon) Campbell – Gary West Side – 1993
- Bruce Dockery – Evansville Bosse – 1969
- Katie Douglas – Perry Meridian – 1997
- Jennifer (Marlow) Drudge – Rushville – 1995
- Ruth (Riley) Hunter – North Miami – 1997
- Sheila (McMillen) Keller – Rochester – 1995
- Diane (Hoereth) Metz – Roncalli – 1986
- Charmonique Stallworth – South Bend Washington – 1992
- Lisa (Shepherd) Stidham – Richmond – 1997
- Denise McClanahan (Silver Medal winner) – Perry Meridian – 1981
The hall of fame last month unveiled the inductees for the 2023 Men’s Induction class. You can view that list by clicking here.