Ball State to Honor Indiana Women of Achievement
Ball State University is honoring six leaders as Indiana Women of Achievement for their excellence in leadership within education, research and women’s advocacy. The award recipients will be recognized during the 18th annual awards dinner on March 20.
A panel discussion, “Empowering Women: A Conversation with Indiana Women of Achievement,” will also be held that afternoon.
The Indiana Women of Achievement Award recipients are:
- Dr. Ronda Hamm, Distinction in Science Education
- Dr. Martha Kendrick, EdD ’83, Distinction in Education and National and International Volunteerism
- Dr. Susan Pressler, Distinction in Cardiac Research and the Quality of Life Enhancement for Cardiac Patients
- Ms. Kris Costa Sakelaris, Distinction in Legal Services and Leadership in the Indiana Bar
- Ms. Danielle Shockey, ’95, Distinction in Innovation and Leadership for Young Women
- Marisa Kwiatkowski, Distinction in Journalism as a Route to Public Policy Reform.