AWS Foundation Awards Grants
Non-profit organizations dedicated to helping individuals with disabilities in northeastern Indiana have been awarded grants from AWS Foundation. This round consisted of over $618,000 in grants
Organizations receiving grants:
- Ancilla College: $10,000 for scholarships for their autism program.
- Audiences Unlimited: $13,910 for music and dance program at Life Adult Day Academy.
- Bethesda Lutheran Communities: $2,500 for day program assistive technology.
- Bi-County Services: $10,132 for Dream Team baseball bleachers, concrete pads and sidewalk.
- CASS Housing: $125,000 for organizational capacity building.
- Drake Goetz Memorial Park: $35,000 for accessible playground.
- East Noble School Corporation: $15,299 for sensory room at East Noble Middle school.
- Fort Wayne Youtheatre: $25,000 for the Backstage Insight project.
- GiGi’s Playhouse: $30,000 for career development programs.
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Fort Wayne: $55,000 for ReStore job skills training for individuals with disabilities.
- Huntington University: $35,000 for the ABLE program.
- Joe’s Kids: $25,000 for operating support.
- The League: $25,000 for operating support.
- McMillen Health: $25,000 for Varied Abilities Days.
- Mental Health America of Northeast Indiana: $75,000 for VASIA program and $30,000 for Kids on the Block.
- Visually Impaired Preschool: $21,250 for early childhood intervention services in Northeast Indiana.
- Whitley County Consolidated Schools: $9,999 for sensory room at Mary Raber Elementary.
More information on AWS Foundation, and who they benefit, can be found here.