Cindy Adams has joined the WGU Indiana Advisory Board. She is chief nursing officer at St. Vincent Health. Adams earned her bachelor’s from Ball State University and both her master’s and doctorate from Indiana University School of Nursing. She has been a critical care nurse for 10 years and nurse practitioner/director for 15 various hospitals around the state. The board, comprised of leaders from the government, business, and academic sectors, advises WGU Indiana on how best to assist Hoosiers in achieving their dream of a college education. WGU Indiana offers four undergraduate programs in the healthcare field and six master’s programs, including a new MBA program in Healthcare Management.
The WGU Indiana Advisory Board is comprised of nine Indiana leaders who provide guidance to the university in strategic planning and in the implementation of its programs.
Current Advisory Board Members are:
• Dr. Vincent Bertram, CEO, Project Lead the Way
• Kathy Davis, Owner, Davis Design Group and former Lt. Governor of Indiana
• Gerry Dick, President, Grow Indiana Media Ventures
• Sue Ellspermann, President, Ivy Tech Community College and former Lt. Governor of Indiana
• Karen Freeman-Wilson, Mayor, City of Gary
• Mike Langellier, President and CEO, TechPoint
• Jamie Merisotis, President, Lumina Foundation for Education
• Ron Stiver, President of Clinical Services, IU Health