The 500 Festival has named Rob Pruitt (pictured) chair and James Poore (pictured) vice chair of its 2019-2020 board of directors. Also, Kevin Pastoor has been named secretary and Melissa Proffitt treasurer. Pruitt serves as regional managing partner at BKD, while Poore owns and operates MATCH Corp. which controls several McDonald’s restaurants in Indianapolis. Pastoor serves as resident managing director at Aon. Proffitt serves as partner-in-charge of client relations at Ice Miller, LLP.
The organization also announced the following new additions to the board:
- Douglas Heath, senior executive vice president and COO at BCforward
- Christina Moungey, managing director and Indiana & Ohio region manager at JPMorgan Chase
- Leah Stark, executive vice president and chief human resources officer at Anthem, Inc.
- Erik Miner, Indianapolis market executive at Regions Bank
- Patrick McGill, executive vice president and chief analytics officer at Community Health.