Indianapolis-based TechPoint has unveiled the winners of the 2020 Mira Awards honoring the “Best in Tech.” The 15 winners and honorees were selected by a panel of nearly 50 independent judges comprised of company founders, CEOs and presidents, among others.
The awards were presented during a first-ever virtual ceremony which saw nearly 4,000 viewers on a variety of streaming outlets.
“Before COVID hit we set the ‘Be Bold’ Mira Awards theme,” said Mike Langellier, chief executive officer of TechPoint. “It was only fitting, in the midst of so much uncertainty and social distancing, that we be among the first to take an awards program online and get our tech community together to celebrate. If there’s a community that can embrace and pull it off it’s ours. We are grateful for all of the organizations that made the pivot with us.”
The 2020 winners include:
- Rising Entrepreneur Award – Amy Brown, Founder & CEO, Authenticx
- Investor of the Year – Elevate Ventures
- Trailblazer Award – Kristian Andersen, Partner, High Alpha
- TechPoint Foundation for Youth Bridge Builder Award – The STEM Connection
- Community Impact Award – Indiana Department of Correction
- Tech Education Award – Nextech
- Rising Tech City Award – #FortBenTech Campus and City of Lawrence
- Tech Product of the Year – hc1’s PGx Advisor
- Service Partner of the Year – KSM Consulting
- Innovation of the Year – Anvl’s Automated Offline Hazard Identification
- Exceptional Employer Award – Kronos Incorporated
- Large Enterprise of the Year – Republic Airways
- Startup of the Year – Woven
- Scale-up of the Year (Tech Service) – KSM Consulting
- Scale-up of the Year (Tech Product) – Zylo
You can read more about each winner by clicking here.