Elevate Ventures has announced the five winners of its 2019 Elevate Awards. Startup South Bend-Elkhart received the 2019 Region of the Year award, for the highest number of Elevate Ventures deals per capita.
The five categories include Region of the Year, Community Champion of the Year, Largest Financing Round, Regional Business of the Year, and Exit of the Year.
The full list of winners is listed below:
- 2019 Region of the Year: Startup South Bend-Elkhart
- 2019 Community Champion of the Year: Marilyn Moran-Townsend, Fort Wayne
- Largest Financing Round of 2019: Springbuk in Indianapolis
- 2019 Regional Business of the Year: 3BG Supply in Fort Wayne
- 2019 Exit of the Year: Doxly
Elevate Ventures says Startup South Bend-Elkhart nurtures entrepreneurs and emerging and existing businesses, helping them become high-performing companies in north central Indiana. The South Bend-Elkhart region saw had five successful deals in 2019.
The awards were presented virtually due to COVID-19, and Elevate Ventures says acceptance speeches will be published on the Elevate Ventures’ Twitter page @ElevateIN starting Wednesday afternoon.
You can find more information by clicking here.