The Southwest Indiana Chamber has announced the finalists for its 2019 ATHENA Award. The chamber says the award recognizes "exceptional leaders in the Evansville-area community that have actively and generously assisted others in the attainment of professional excellence and leadership skills."
The winner will be announced February 22 at the chamber’s ATHENA Award Luncheon in downtown Evansville. The 2019 finalists include:
• Gina Gibson – Executive Director at Evansville Christian Life Center
• Mary Kessler – Dean of Education and Health Sciences at University of Evansville
• Deena Laska Lewis – Founder and Choreographer at Children’s Center for Dance Education
• Millie Marshall – President of Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana
• Susan Parsons – CFO at Koch Enterprises
• Carrie Roelle – Partner at Kahn, Dees, Donovan & Kahn, LLP
You can learn more about the ATHENA Award and past recipients by clicking here.