One Southern Indiana has unveiled the winners of its 2019 ONE Awards. The winners were selected by a panel of judges based on criteria such as business history, community involvement, and innovation in products or services.
The nominees were also scored through an online poll. Other criteria included response to adversity and newly-created opportunities.
This year’s winners include:
- Rodefer Moss & Co, PLLC Economic Development Impact Project of the Year ONE Award: The Sazerac Co.
- Commerce Bank Rising Star ONE Award: Safety NET LLC
- Centra Credit Union WorkHub Innovation in Culture ONE Award: Park Community Credit Union University of Park Employee Development Program
- Nu-Yale Nonprofit Program of the Year ONE Award: Metro United Way Build-a-Bed Program
- The German American Bank Business of the Year with 50 or Fewer Employees ONE Award: The Orange Clover LLC
- Park Community Credit Union Business of the Year with 51 or More Employees ONE Award: MCM CPAs & Advisors
The awards were presented last week at the annual ONE Awards dinner. More than 300 people attended the event.
You can learn more about the ONE Awards by clicking here.