Chamber Adds Board Members
The Indiana Chamber has named Tory Castor (pictured) and 17 other business leaders from central Indiana to its board of directors. She serves as senior vice president for government affairs at IU Health.
More than 150 members make up the Indiana Chamber board. They are presidents, CEOs and high-level executives from organizations throughout the state.
The incoming directors represent diverse industries, including banking and financial professions, consulting, education, financial planning, the legal field, manufacturing, health care and several others.
In addition to Castor, the other new members are:
- Rick Dennen, chief executive officer – Oak Street Funding (Indianapolis);
- Chuck Henry, vice president, package operations – UPS (Indianapolis);
- Ivan Hoffman, managing partner – Fi3 Financial Advisors, LLC (Indianapolis);
- David Holt, senior vice president of development and community affairs – South Bend-based Holladay Properties (Indianapolis);
- Adam Kallick, vice president – Caesars Entertainment (Fishers);
- Phil Kenney, chief executive officer – F.A. Wilhelm Construction Company, Inc. (Indianapolis);
- Kania Lottie, senior vice president, chief human resources and diversity and inclusion officer – Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis (Indianapolis);
- Bonnie Martin, shareholder – Ogletree Deakins (Indianapolis);
- Dennis Martin, president, individual life and financial services – OneAmerica (Indianapolis);
- Erik Miner, executive vice president, commercial and industrial group – Regions Bank (Indianapolis);
- Vince Parisi, president/chief executive officer – Indianapolis Power and Light (Indianapolis);
- Alex Paskoff, senior vice president and managing director mobility and lifecycle services – Ingram Micro Mobility (Plainfield);
- Matt Prine, president – Indiana American Water, (Greenwood);
- Adriana Ratterman, commercial area leader, Indiana and Eastern Illinois – Corteva Agriscience (Indianapolis);
- Mark Richards, partner – Ice Miller LLP (Indianapolis);
- Mike Roeder, vice president, state and federal government affairs – Vectren, A Centerpoint Energy Company (Indianapolis); and
- Doug Talley, executive vice president/chief banking officer – The National Bank of Indianapolis (Indianapolis).
As previously announced, Fort Wayne attorney Tim Haffner is the new chairman of the Indiana Chamber board of directors. Haffner is a partner at Faegre Baker Daniels. He will serve a one-year term as board chair, through fall 2020.