South Bend Airport to Celebrate Station Opening
SOUTH BEND - South Bend International Airport and U.S. Customs & Border Protection will Tuesday celebrate the Federal Inspection Station opening. Representatives from the airport says the event will feature a special announcement and the first arriving aircraft.
Speakers at the event include:
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection Assistant Director of Field Operations Jack Bebinger
- Indiana Economic Development Corporation VP of Government and Community Affairs Mark Wasky
- St. Joseph County Board of Commissioners President Andrew Kostielney
- St. Joseph County Airport Authority Board of Directors President Dr. Jay Asdell
- South Bend Regional Chamber President and CEO Jeff Rea
The ceremony will begin at 10:00 a.m. at the South Bend International Airport Atrium, 4477 Progress Drive.